Friday, October 16, 2015

Belt


Garrison belt... I was looking for something my brother requested me to because my niece will be using it. At first, i could hardly find it until i saw this belt.

I still remembered, you came from a long journey. This was one among your pasalubong for me. Both of us have it. We wore it the day we decided to go somewhere wearing our Scouting uniform. We both love Scouting, that's why, each time you wanted to unwind, you visited me and we went anywhere else.

Until, one night we had a misunderstanding. I explained everything, I don't know if you did mind my explanation but we parted ways. You left me with no reasons. My dear friend, I do hope, someday, we'll cross our ways and be whoever we are since the day we met because of Scouting.

No comments:

Post a Comment