Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I am Missing You at All

Today, I just tried not to miss you that much. I have tried not to ask you for whatever you are doing. It seemed to me that tho, I conquered not to ask you, but deep inside me, I longed for you. I don't know why. You always told me that I am your ever dearest colleague. But I told you how much I really love you more than a friend. I am not hypocrite of telling the honest mistake, if it is considered a mistake, atleast I am true to myself.

So happy, when I opened my messenger, you have the message. I knew it, that whenever you are busy, I must understand that you are doing things more important. Because I know, if ever you are not busy, you talk to me. You conversate with me. Thats matter to me.

I can't deny that if you only seen the message I have for you, I felt so sad and sorry because you just ignored it. But, as what I have seen on my fb friend's wall, its better to be seen, atleast, napanseen.

And I think, its right. So I am waiting for your arrival tonight. #vencigold

No comments:

Post a Comment