Friday, December 18, 2015

Love Moves in His Own Way

You just want to consider me as one among your friends, you just wanted to be my friend...but I refused to be one. Yes, I have lots of friends and I don't want to include you among them because, you are such a special person for me. 

I left the school which gave fame to me. This school was the school where I fulfilled my ambition of becoming a teacher, of becoming a successful teacher, trainer and coach. Yes, in this school, I won so many competitions serving as a coach or a trainer. In this school, I became one among the most outstanding school paper advisers in the region, as finalists. This school gave me so much, that another blessings is finding you, finding the one whom I want to spend my lifetime with. 

I started seeing you just an ordinary girl, having a long straight, black hair. Having a long and curly eyebrows and a fair complexion. You were once an ordinary gul for me then. Until, one morning, I was awaken by a sudden impulse, a sudden heart beats that’s so fast. I asked myself why?

Then, I found myself searching for your number, craving to text you every moment, and wanting to be with you each time. From that time onwards, I was amazed by not only your beauty outside but most importantly, your beauty from within. Yes for a times, I got upset by your immaturity but it was manageable I do understand those because we almost had a decade of age gap but you managed to love me the way I did. Its been a year now since you accepted me as your special someone despite of detractions coming from the people who are against me.


Against me because of my sexual preference. Yes, they don't like me because of how I act and how they knew me, but against all odds, you love me and gave your trust wholeheartedly. Thank you for loving me. I can't promise you a bed of roses, but I will love you the way I want it to happen and I will trust you all my life. Love you until eternity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment