Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Still Believe in Love

No time to think of other reasons why I am still in love with, its because still I felt the love.
Yes, we were both broken hearted to our past relationships. We were left by the one we shared our tears and our laughters. The nights shared left alone only for the two of us.
Now that I have you, I wont let you feel cold in my arms. I will keep the fire burning just for the two of us. Just let me dance you under the rain, the usual things we do whenever we were together. Let me sing songs that we usually sang whenever we were about to sleep, and let us both kiss each other good night to end the wonderful experiences that we had.
To you my dear, I love you until eternity. You are the love of my life, all of me will be yours until the last breath of mine, I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment