Sunday, January 18, 2015

Matchbox

Matchbox. Oo masaya kung mayroon ka nung bata pa.

I still remembered during my younger years. I used to look at other children playing kotse kotsehan and other remote controlled one. I just look at them and happy to see those kind of matchboxes because I for one dont own any.

As a child I wanted to have one. I wanted to experience playing those but our money is not enough to buy some. It would have been better if we will buy kilos of rice and fish for our meals. Its not practical for us. My parents are working to suffice our studies and our daily needs, the school fees such as pta, boy scout, etc, allowance,daily, our meals and others.

Now that I am old enough, I had fun watching vendors along the street of the city having matchboxes and others. Just for fun I just wanted to fulfill the dream I wanted to have during my early years, so I bought two sets of matchboxes, and they made me happy. Now that I earned a living I could buy them without mother uttering "hindi tayo pwedeng bumili ng laruan, kulang ang pera naten o kung minsan wala tayo pera," which I understood. Ofcourse, I would be hipocrite if I will say I didnt tantrum during that time, I did. Hehehe.

Happy to look back to the year that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment