Sunday, January 25, 2015

Eternity

"Hanggang kailan mo ako mamahalin?" The stupid question i had made. Its been so long since i have you, the day that i met you until now makes me feel wonderful having you. It may sound absurd but i am just asking the question that needs an evergreen answer. I may be sound so stupid, so corny but that question is my assurance that i will be yours forever, how about you. May be its too early to ask the same question but i am too old for the two of us. Thats why i am praying for our eternity. An eternal love for the two of us. The effort of the two is more important than the effort of only one. It wont be a success if either you or only i myself works for it. I just want you to know that this stupid question if ever given back to me ...the answer is until the last breath of mine. It may sounds too corny but i mean it. Too corny but since i miss you i just want you to know that this stupid question of mine is a sweet question of yours truly to the one he loves so much. I love you and i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment