Sunday, January 25, 2015

Throwback

Throwback
I still remembered when you and I shared the love we had for each other. Every post you made and mine as well makes the facebook wall a valentines day for the two of us.
Even your mentor would comment, " how will you forget that person in your past if you were still in love with that person?"
Yes, we tried to forget each other. We tried to remain silent for a while, but still here we are on the best days of our lives, we still have each other.
But, those were the days. Those days of happy memories will remain part of our journey as we crossed the milestones of our track.
No matter how long our journey is, I would like you to know that you are one among the best blessings, and most unforgettable experiences I had when I was yours.
Remember this my love, as I am writing this passage, I thought of you. I am focusing on my path right now, but still part of you will never be forgotten. You made marks in my heart and so I must thank you for the wonderful days and nights we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment